Re: [OM] Gary's lens test... blur

Subject: Re: [OM] Gary's lens test... blur
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 17:30:56 -0700
On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 11:34:26AM -0700, Winsor Crosby wrote:
 >On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 08:31:44AM -0400, JOHN SCHEUERER wrote:

 I don't see how the film is buckled.  The slot on the film cassette
 is placed and angled so that the film goes straight from the outside
 of the roll inside through the slot without a bend.

Hmm, I´m sad to disappoint you. The film is bented somewhat. I`ve scanned a picture of
a buckled piece of film, as demonstrated iin teh swiss magazine.

see:
http://studweb.studserv.uni-stuttgart.de/studweb/users/mas/mas12462/
and follow the link:
"2`nd picture blurr problem "

regards,
Frieder Faig

Did you take it using a motor drive since it was that situation was brought up as the problem?
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California