Re: [OM] Gary's lens test... blur

Subject: Re: [OM] Gary's lens test... blur
From: "Alan" <atk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10 May 2001 13:19:57 -0000
With regards to Grumpy sample picture - I think some site (contax?, bronica?)
describe this problem esp with 220 film. I think it was contax because of
their vacum backs. The logic is simple - if the film is in the camera for a
while and you are using a high speed motor (remember grumpy picked a camera
with 10 frames per second) and you fire a rapid sequence the middle frame
might not have time to settle before the exposure. I sincerely doubt any
manual wind camera with a proper pressure plate would have a problem as
severe as the picture he demonstrated...

Alan