Re: [OM] Zeroing out OM10

Subject: Re: [OM] Zeroing out OM10
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 17:48:51 -0400
As you change the f stop the camera selects the correct shutter speed.
Although the shutter speed LEDs in the viewfinder change in full stops,
actual speeds are stepless and infinite between LEDs.  Exposure is always
"zeroed" unless you have dialed in some xposure compensation on the asa
dial.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000