Re: [OM] Gary's lens test...

Subject: Re: [OM] Gary's lens test...
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 08:57:09 -0400
The rest stud is the adjustment for the 45 degree mirror angle.  Best test
for this is using a lens known to be adjusted properly for infinity, then
focus on the horizon.  If the horizon is sharp at infinity, then the mirror
angle is correct.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000