Re: [OM] heresy

Subject: Re: [OM] heresy
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 22:40:07 -0600
On 6 May 2001, at 21:18, Marcus b6 wrote:

> Realizing that I stand a good chance of being impaled on a stake, my well
> poisoned, my fields salted, and my name wispered as a warning to
> children...do people actually like the shutter speed ring placement on
> OM's?

I like the placement of the shutter speed ring, but wish it had the feel of
an aperture ring instead of those two big "bumps" for holding onto.
Also, it could be just a wee bit thicker.

While I own an OM-10 with manual adapter, I never did get used to the
placement of that gizmo.  I like the placement of the shutter speed ring
down by the lens controls better.

That said, 99 times out of a hundred, I use "auto" mode, anyway, so it's
no big deal for me.  Your mileage obviously varies, though!  :-)

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)