Re: [OM] Looking for Flash / Auto light meters

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking for Flash / Auto light meters
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 10:13:52 +0800
Hi Jim

I am very glad to accept your generosity. I do not know very much about
light meters. At the least though, to save money I rather buy one that does
both ambient light and flash meter readings. If  you see one other than a
Gossen Luna it should be ok keeping in mind my budget is about $ 150 max for
a second hand unit. An important consideration is reliability since I know I
cannot possibly have it fixed here if it breaks down and the cost of sending
to the US for service is out of the question.

For this reason Sekonic sounds iffy since I have heard some comments about
reliability problems.

Thanks again

Regards

Titoy