Re: [OM] Jammed OM-2

Subject: Re: [OM] Jammed OM-2
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 15:00:09 -0400
Yes - sorry.  I carefully turned it and the mirror dropped and I was able to
crank it again.  A couple more times and it was working like new again!
I've only used this camera as a backup - or a second camera and I'm about to
send it off for a CLA.  Until I found this list - no one locally would touch
it!

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia