Re: [OM] Jammed OM-2

Subject: Re: [OM] Jammed OM-2
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 14:14:18 -0400
Mike,
  I had an OM2 that locked up on my about six years ago.  I couldn't get it
to work and eventually stuck it into a closet and forgot about it.  About
six months ago, I read one of the FAQ Olympus pages and one of the items
referred to removing the bottom plate and then try to turn the gear
manually.  Well, I dug my old OM2 out of the closet, dropped the plate and
adjusted the gear and my OM2 suddenly came back to life!!!  I've been using
it for six months and it works great!  Just be careful and don't lose the
screws and don't force anything!

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia