Re: [OM] Super wides

Subject: Re: [OM] Super wides
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 20:24:50 -0500
These were all done with the Polaroid Sprintscan 4000 and are all very close
to full frame.  About the only thing done to them is an autolevel and a
little sharpening, both in Photoshop.

The Polaroid is finally getting some competition from Nikon and Canon, but
it is still a fantastic scanner.  The dynamic range is excellent, really
better than they claim and the extra dpi can't be beat.

You should all see the walls of my office.  13x19 and 11x17 prints
everywhere.  It's pretty cool to be able to have my color darkroom finally,
even if it is inside my computer.

Tom

From: "Winsor Crosby" <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>