Re: [OM] OTF Flash, OM-2S vs OM-4

Subject: Re: [OM] OTF Flash, OM-2S vs OM-4
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 16:22:51 -0400
It is possible for the meter reading to be off, while the shutter speed is
accurate, that is, the meter reads 1/15 or 1/30th while it is actually
firing at 1/60.
BTW, the 2S will fire the flash at any speed if set to manual.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000