[OM] OTF Flash, OM-2S vs OM-4

Subject: [OM] OTF Flash, OM-2S vs OM-4
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:22:15 -0700 (PDT)
I'm in the midst of photographing a convention this
week, and I'm using my "NEW" OM-4 with the Vivitar
5200.  What I'm noticing is that when the camera is in
auto mode, that the flash will fire (at low level)
even when the ambient reading is giving me 1/30-1/60.

My OM-2S hasn't been firing the flash unless the
ambient reading is 1/15 or slower.  Is my OM-2S
mis-controlling the flash? The two bodies are
definitely handling OTF flash differently.

Ken N.