Re: [OM] Shutterbug

Subject: Re: [OM] Shutterbug
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:02:08 -0400
Many magazine cover dates are one month ahead of the actual date.  So,,the
first week of May, I'll get  issues marked June.  Also arrival of magazines
depends on how they are mailed.  They can be labeled and mailed by the
publisher or shipped in bulk to local post offices where THEY label and mail
them.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000