[OM] Shutterbug

Subject: [OM] Shutterbug
From: "Bob Whitmire" <rlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 23:01:27 -0400
Subscribed to Shutterbug after deciding it's not cost-effective to buy off
the newsstand. Finally got my first issue just as the next issue was ready
to come out. Haven't got my next issue yet, though the new one's been on the
stands for a few days now. Is this common, or are they still working the
bugs out of my subscription. I like to get 'em fresh to check for the used
Oly equipment. Would jack my jaws to find out the newsstands regularly get
them first.

--Bob