Re: [OM] A confession

Subject: Re: [OM] A confession
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 07:52:02 -0600
On 23 Apr 2001, at 9:45, Sam Shiell wrote:

> (looks around nervously, stands and says in a shaky voice)
>
> "MY NAME IS SAM AND I AM A ZUIKOHOLIC"

[Snip!]

> HHHhhhhhhheeeeeelllllpppppp.........

Have you been here, yet?

http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill/mypictures/zuikoholism/index.html

Be sure to complete the membership sign-up form.

Regards,

Chris
ZA President

P.S.  In answer to your question regarding an appropriate response to
the "Why did you buy *another* camera" question, here's one I suggest
you do NOT use:  "I now have 3 cameras, honey.  That takes care of
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.  Only 4 more to go!"