RE: [OM] Hello again, and a question

Subject: RE: [OM] Hello again, and a question
From: John F Wheeler <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:46:58 +1000
Gregg,

I share this bloke's world and when it comes to cats, his sentiments too.
We've had about twenty ring-tailed possums and a dozen wattle birds all
decapitated and disemboweled by a single cat over an eighteenth month
period. I trapped the little darling once but he managed to get out and of
course became trap-shy for any subsequent attempts. He's not around
anymore, I think some other irritated neighbour may have ended his days
more successfully.

The problem of course is that a few misguided cat lovers seem to think that
pussy should be allowed to hunt outside at night with the result that
unique Australian fauna is being decimated.

I'll get off my soap box now...

Regards,

John.