Re: [OM] Hello again, and a question

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello again, and a question
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 00:57:06 -0700 (PDT)
Marcus b6 wrote:
>Rand, just tell me, would you like me off this list?<

Don't leave. Stick around; spew out and suck up OM information for a
little longer. Just spit in the sink everytime you get a little
unsolicited blurb to embrace whatever superstitions flit about peoples
minds. Definitely don't let one narrow view of the world keep you off
an otherwise informative and pleasant list. -Marcus
I REALLY hope this misguided thread dies NOW! People are likely to get
very upset about this subject, it doesn't belong on this list and I,
for one, am sorry to see it here.

Regards,

=====
Ray