RE: [OM] Calculator panel for T8 Ring Flash 2

Subject: RE: [OM] Calculator panel for T8 Ring Flash 2
From: Alan Wood <alan.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:34:59 +0100
Thank you, Mark, for the information and the scan.  Sadly, at the time I
bought my T Power Control, only the T10 existed, so I don't have the
stickers.

If an English instruction leaflet cannot be found, perhaps there is a
Japanese-speaking member of the list who could translate it so that it could
be included in the proposed OM book?

Alan Wood