Re: [OM] Calculator panel for T8 Ring Flash 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Calculator panel for T8 Ring Flash 2
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:21:44 +0200
: I have just bought a T8 Ring Flash 2, and the calculator panel in the case
: is for a 50mm lens with T10 Ring Flash.
:
: Before I complain, please can anyone tell me if there really is a T8
: calculator panel?

Yes, you can either try to get another panel, or a set of stickers to put on
your panel. For the T8 there are panels/stickers for the 135mm, 80mm, 50mm and
38mm macro lens. Don't know about current availability, though. There are also
five stickers for the T10 (135, 80, 50, 38, 20mm) and five for the T28. So there
are at least fourteen different stickers; I'm not sure if they all were also
available as separate preprinted panels. Of course, with TTL flash you don't
need the calculator panel at all.

hnz