Re: [OM] Macro shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro shots
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:13:23 +0200
: What you really need is a tripod that can have its legs spread out wide to
give
: a real low camera position, a focusing rail and focusing stage

A real priceworthy combination is the Cullmann Macro stand including macro arm,
bag and focusing rail; only DM.299 by Technikdirekt

http://www.technikdirekt.de/english/katalog/article.asp?articleID=790337

>From the printed catalogue I read that it weighs 2185 gram and that its working
height is 40-152 cm. That would be without the arm, I guess, with the arm it
looks like you cab get to ground level. One thing is for sure: for DM.300 you
can't even buy a new Olympus Focusing Stage (without rail!)...

hnz