Sv: [OM] Camera strap recommendations

Subject: Sv: [OM] Camera strap recommendations
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:05:23 +0200
HI,

You could put some thin and elastic rubber or plastic tubes/hoses onto the
rings that connect the strap with the body, so they are entirely covered exept
the bit at the body ring. I've tried that once with the rubber hose from
old-fashioned bicycle valves. You could also use any small diameter industrial
hose. Ask at a car repair shop.

Regards

Bernd