Re: [OM] Camera strap recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera strap recommendations
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:04:30 -0700
Andrew

You might want to try one of the Domke straps available at B&H

Bob Winters

From: "Andrew Dacey" <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:38:51 -0300
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OM] Camera strap recommendations

My new (to me) OM-1n doesn't have a camera strap. I know that there are issues with what strap you use and brassing, so what are some recommendations for a strap that's not going to chew up my nice chrome finish?

I added a Domke strap to my OM4T a few months ago. I love it. Very comfortable, not very expensive, not garish in design, does not take up much room beside the camera in the bag, and it protects the mounting points as any good strap does.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California