Re: [OM] Butterfly lens for Olympus OM or Canon EOS

Subject: Re: [OM] Butterfly lens for Olympus OM or Canon EOS
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:46:26 +1000
I've got a Tamron SP 300/5.6 Macro (not a mirror) which I haven't got
around to using yet but it is lightweight (58mm filter) and has the matched
SP doubler. Never seen the SP Macro version before and Bob Monaghan's 3rd
Party site doesn't list it. I got it literally the week before my Zuiko
300/4.5 so it got shelved. Anyone used one? Worth keeping?
AndrewF