Re: [OM] IS-10 Questions / IS 3 free of this lens barrel misalignment p

Subject: Re: [OM] IS-10 Questions / IS 3 free of this lens barrel misalignment problems
From: Trevor and Gail Urlwin <urlwintg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 22:18:08 +0800
I realize that I may upset some of the serious Zuiko people, but this enquiry about the iS-10 etc has made me confident enough to raise the subject.

Has any one done any tests of the optical quality of the model sold in Hong Kong as the iS300. I think this is sold in the US as iS3, but I am not sure.

Trevor Urlwin