Re: [OM] Collector's Guide.

Subject: Re: [OM] Collector's Guide.
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:31:32 -0500
I think the two groups might be different, but certainly overlapping.  I
think the book could easily target both.  I'm a user, not a collector, pure
and simple.  When I have two of something, I sell the nicer one.  My 4T is a
beater, but works great.  I use everything (although I admit, sometimes it
takes me awhile to get through everything <g>).

Others prefer to store it or view it or even use it.

I still think this book could be useful for both groups.

I'd buy it, particularly if it included the photography of the group.

Tom