Re: [OM] Collector's Guide.

Subject: Re: [OM] Collector's Guide.
From: George Sears <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:59:05 -0400
Simon,
I believe many list members would qualify as users and collectors. Personally,
I have
equipment that I use daily. That makes me a user. On the other hand, I have
equipment
that for one reason or another I have stored away. This is the stuff that rates
the silica gel
sachets, polishing cloths and dehumidifier. Mint OM, Olympus Pen, and other
Olympus stuff
aproaching thirty to forty years of age is something I chose to collect. In
that light, I think users
can be collectors and visa versa.

I need to think about it some more now :-)

GeoW