Re: [OM] Collector's Guide.

Subject: Re: [OM] Collector's Guide.
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:27:54 -0600
On 11 Apr 2001, at 1:03, Machiel wrote:

> So I vote for a book.  Partly because a book is so much nicer to read,
> than a computer to look at.  Mostly because, if done well, a book can
> have so much more than we see on the different sites.

And besides, someday the book will sell for US$75 and up on that
auction-site-we-all-love-to-hate and I can make a killing on the dozen
copies I'll buy!  :-)))

Seriously, though, I'd buy the book.  Can't help with writing it, though...
I don't know nothing, and I ain't no writer.  :-)))

Regards,

Chris (Who hopes the book is published and then immediately goes out
of print!)

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill