Re: [OM] New Contest: Guess What It Is???

Subject: Re: [OM] New Contest: Guess What It Is???
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 20:52:20 -0600
On 11 Apr 2001, at 19:28, W. J. Liles wrote:

> How about starting the contest over.  You can use the same pictures,
> just change the answers.

LOL!!!  An interesting idea, Jerry, but somehow I think most people
would be able to figure it out.  After all, we ARE Olympus OM fans!
Therefore, we're VERY intelligent, discerning, and logical!  (I'm fishing for
kudos here, folks, work with me on this one!)  :-)))

Seriously, though, I think what we might do is another series of shots
and post all new photos.  We had lots of fun "playing" with macro
photography...  haven't really done much of that in the past...  so doing
it all again will be fun.

Stay tuned!  Same channel!  :-)

Regards,

Chris