Re: [OM] New Contest: Guess What It Is???

Subject: Re: [OM] New Contest: Guess What It Is???
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 21:14:46 -0600
On 10 Apr 2001, at 22:03, Tom Scales wrote:

> Chris,
>
> Uh, kind of took the fun out of it when the answers came to the list.......
>
> Tom
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > Thank-you for entering the "Guess What It Is Contest!"  Here are the
> correct answers:

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Well, gee, gang, wasn't THAT fun!?!?!  LOL!!!

In case you haven't figured it out, I set-up an auto-response message on
my system to send the answer to people when they submit there
guesses.  In the PERFECT display of dumbness, I didn't disable the
auto-response message before sending the message to the mailing list
letting everybody know about the "contest."  So, when that message
arrived back here, my system dutifully sent the answers to the list!

LOL!!!!

On the upside, guess who the winner is....  ME!!!  ROFLMAO!!!!

Excuse me, folks, while I go bang my head against a wall!

ROFLMAO!!!!

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  You're STILL welcome to go look at the purdy pictures, if ya want!

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill