[OM] OM-1n arrived today

Subject: [OM] OM-1n arrived today
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:44:52 -0300
All I can say is wow! The body is in great shape, just a bit of brassing on
the hinge and a few little nicks and scratches. Probably could use a foam
replacement in the near future (will get it done when it makes the
pilgrimage to John H for a CLA, battery conversion, and black lizard
leather). I'll probably need to buy a second body first because I don't see
myself going without.

For a moment last night I had a fear that I'd get the camera today and
completely regret the purchase (and the many other Olympus purchases I've
been making even before this body, my first OM, arrived). Fortunately
(expectedly?), I don't have any regrets!

--

Andrew "Frugal" Dacey,
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx