Re: [OM] OM-4

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:11:08 -0500
Before you do anything, I'd suggest buying two new sets of batteries, from
two different places.  The OM-4 is really bad about not working with good
batteries and sometimes the batteries are not good even new.  Make sure you
buy 357 or SR44 (preferably SR-44W) silver oxide batteries. They HAVE to be
silver oxide. The alkalines will go bad almost immediately.

If that doesn't help, I'm open to suggestion.

Tom