RE: [OM] OM: 2-4 screen trial run

Subject: RE: [OM] OM: 2-4 screen trial run
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 14:29:22 -0500
I  don't think it is possible to focus on 'clear' screens. You have to have
some kind of matte for the image to be projected upon, or aids like the
microprism or split image.

The screens for the OM that are 'clear' are special purpose, and you don't
focus using the clear part of them.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx