Re: [OM] eSIF @ nbci R.I.P.

Subject: Re: [OM] eSIF @ nbci R.I.P.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 12:01:56 -0700
At 2:35 PM +0100 4/6/01, drchrisbarrett wrote:
Chip wrote:

 hans,
 It would be very sad, when the sucess of the eSIF-site would be
 the reason for it`s
 dissapearing.

What I find even sadder is that we aren't even considering asking
Olympus to lend support for such a valuable site.

Here in Malvern we are home to Morgan cars, a similarly quirky product.
But at least the company seems to value its past products, and the
enthusiasts who keep them going. Does Leica take an interest in classic
Leicas?

Chris Barrett
Malvern, UK

They care enough not to obsolete the M system cameras that came out in the fifties. Olympus cares enough to continue to make lenses and accessories available(although not as many in the past) for the very low volume OM cameras that came out in the 70's.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA