Re: [OM] Aperture on Zuiko 35-105/3.5~4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Aperture on Zuiko 35-105/3.5~4.5
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 14:21:34 +0100
Hi, again!
Look through the lens,
at the moment you're turning the aperture
ring from 3,5 (on the ring) to 5,6
the aperture closes immediately a bit (3,5 -> 4,5).
The real 3,5 is only when the ring is
just on 3,5 position, on other ring positions
(5,6; 8; 11...)
the aperture stays closed to 4,5.

Regards,
Zbigniew

You're right Zbigniew

As I said in an earlier post, mine does this. It is a strange thing to see and I wondered if I had the system all wrong (was it my fault, or did all lenses do this?!).

Perhaps yours is a different model Frieder.

... just realised: this the second or third ON-topic post in a row for me ;-).

Chris
--
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker