Re: [OM] Resetting an OM-4 (Epilogue)

Subject: Re: [OM] Resetting an OM-4 (Epilogue)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 07:46:00 -0600
On 6 Apr 2001, at 0:47, Mark Dapoz wrote:

> Hey, that's Luigi, he runs a camera shop (I can't remember the name off
> hand) in Grand Rapids, Michigan (just outside of Detroit).  I've been to
> his shop and met him, he is a really nice guy, and honest.

Yeha, he seemed *very* nice, and as honest as the day is long.  If he
runs a camera shop, he must not handle much Olympus...  of the used
variety anyway...  because he wasn't knowledgeable at all 'bout the OM-
4.  Maybe the fact he runs a camera shop explains somewhat his
excessive embarrassment at not having been able to diagnose it better?

Oh well!  I do hope he gets a decent price for it, considering its shape.
And, it's refreshing to come across a seller on our auction-site-everyone-
loves-to-hate that will modify a description to ensure bidders know all
the facts.

Regards,

Chris

---