Re: [OM] Hans site

Subject: Re: [OM] Hans site
From: Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 04:12:49 EDT
Hans wrote:
"No you "can't", because one of *my* "Terms Of Service" when you buy the CD is
that you shall not copy & resell, or *republish* it. The reason for this last
is
very simple: the eSIF is not a dead history e-book, but is continuously
updated.
New manuals and more info may be added, "new" units may be discovered. One
main site and one mirror is all I can handle and should be enough."

Sorry about that.  I didn't know there was a TOS for the CD yet.  I was just
trying to get around NBCi, i.e. we flood the service with the e-SIF and they
won't have time to keep up with new mirrors.
Whatever you say goes!  It's your work.  It's that simple.
I'm eager to fork over some cash the SN 100001 gold edition M version when
they hit the production lines :)

--p.j.