RE: [OM] Zuikoholism - was: New member saying hello

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuikoholism - was: New member saying hello
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 00:32:29 -0700 (PDT)
Chris O'Neill wrote:
But at least SOME of us are looking to find a cure!  Unlike the rest of

you who continually wallow in your addiction!

Regards,

Chris
Zuikoholics Anonymous President

Zuikoholics Anonymous - Helping Olympus/Zuiko addicts recover
Chris O'Neill, President (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill/mypictures/zuikoholism/index.html

You're always so hard on us, Chris. You know we can't help it. And if
you do find a cure (which is by no means certain), keep it to yourself.
I, for one, am not interested in hearing about it!

Reformed zuikoholics don't really live longer, it just *seems* longer!

Regards,

=====
Ray