Re: [OM] Goodbye=I see the confusion now=Privacey issue is all

Subject: Re: [OM] Goodbye=I see the confusion now=Privacey issue is all
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 17:09:26 EST
This is all misconstrued.
Keeping track of what people in general  paid for an item is great and is,
ofcourse, outstanding information and is very useful.
My only point was that someone was putting it under one supposed non member's
name and tracking his running $ buys AS A WHOLE and then throws his name in a
heading on the list and then takes open questions about "what was he
thinking"?
I say that was way out of line.  Privacy issues.
To Skip and the guys who keep nameless totals and charts and graphs of
individual buys, AWESOME stuff-keep it up.
That is the last thing I meant to touch.
I see why people were bent, not what I meant.
John R