Re: [OM] Lens fungus?

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens fungus?
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 01:19:55 EST
Thanks, Tim, and Paul,

Really, these two spots are TINY, and I'm not inclined to want to tinker with
it myself (did this all my childhood to the dismay of my parents... but
learned a lot about "How Things Work" !).  I'm gonna live with it for now.
Take the lens out in the bright sun ASAP for a "treatment".  And just keep an
eye on it.  I would feel MUCH more comfortable letting a pro take it apart,
if needed.  I suppose, if it's relatively easy, as you say, I could attempt
it some day.... and then send the pieces to a pro, if unsuccessful.  But the
dust problem does pose another challenge, doesn't it?

Rich

Rich