Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 28-90mm f2.8-3.5 info needed

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 28-90mm f2.8-3.5 info needed
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:06:17 -0500
I've used mine quite often, and find it extemely sharp, and well made.
Minimal distortion at the 28mm point. The aperature is contant throughout
up until the very end at 90mm where you lose only a half stop. Definately
worth the approx. $100 investment compared to approx. $1000 for the Zuiko
35-80 2.8. Some here have complained of a bit of tendency towards flare,
but I haven't had that problem. Just be sure the aperature blades are free
of oil.

Larry