Re: [OM] Dead OM-4 ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Dead OM-4 ?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:53:39 -0500
Sounds like, possibly, the focus screen has come unlatched and jammed inside
the mirror box .  Mirror can't go up, shutter can't fire, can't be wound,
lens won't come off.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000