Re: [OM] 75-150/4 lens

Subject: Re: [OM] 75-150/4 lens
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 14:56:23 -0800
George,

Well if you are comparing the lens to Zuiko primes I would have to agree
with you in general. In (both) my samples the sharpness and color
balance have been good, contrast is a bit lower than one might want
though. It does seem that either the quality of the 75-150 or people's
expectations of the lens do vary some.

Jim Couch

--
Jim Couch