Re: [OM] [OT] Manfrotto 055 = Bogen 3021

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Manfrotto 055 = Bogen 3021
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:57:13 -0800
Did they have the new 3021 Pro? The new 3021 Pro looks even better than the
older
ones. The new tripod now has four angle positions on the legs and a special head
mount so you can get the thing right down on the ground! The center column can
also now be mounted horizontally! I have one on order at Abolins, but they have
not come in yet. Haven't decided what head to put on it yet, other than I want
mount it up with a ball head of some type.

Jim Couch

--
Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA