Re: [OM] [OT] Manfrotto 055 = Bogen 3021

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Manfrotto 055 = Bogen 3021
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 23:43:47 EST
In a message dated 3/19/01 8:11:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> The Manfrotto 055 series equate with the 3021 Bogen tripods here in the
states.

Thanks, Jim.  Tom S. is not the only one who'd like to know (nor am I the
only other, I'm sure).  I am on the verge of upgrading from cheap import
tripod to Manfrotto/Bogen (the Italians know how to design, don't they?!).  I
was just recently fondling them in the Camera Store there in Tacoma (nope --
no OM stuff to get excited about, other than a decent looking OM2000).  They
(the tripods) are beautifully made, and the variety of heads, and
accessories.... good gosh!

But first I have to pay for this Winder 2, see.... oh, uh, and another
50mm/1.4...  no, don't notify Chris O'Neill.  I'm O.K., really! (twitch,
blink)

Rich