Re: [OM] Night shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Night shots
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 07:28:54 -0700

On 19 Mar 2001, at 13:28, Ian A. Nichols wrote:

> 3) Use the iterative method - guess, look at the results and try again
> until it comes out right.  Needs lots of short rolls of film, several
> nights and a strict regime for note-taking.

Or, bracket your shot by taking several at different timings.  Start with
1/2 second (maybe not enough?), then 1 second, then 2, etc.  Be sure
to tell the lab to NOT correct your prints or they'll all come out looking
the same, anyway.

And, by the way, welcome to the list, Ben!

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)