Re: [OM] Macro capabilities of long zooms

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro capabilities of long zooms
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 01:05:04 +0100

I believe that the macro only works at 60mm, so it is really a 1:1.5 60mm/f3.8
macro. I would prefer to use my zuiko 50mm/3.5 macro, but the benefit of the
zoom macro is that you have a macro without an additional lens to carry. I would
regard the facility as 'nice to have', but not as good as a proper macro lens...

mvh / regards
Roger Key