Re: [OM] e-10

Subject: Re: [OM] e-10
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 22:50:46 +0800
My E-10 has a bright finder, probably brighter than 1-4 screen with a F2.8
lens. I can also manual focus it at night with a 40W light bulb for the room
illumination and I wear glasses. The E-10 you experienced must have some
problem, the camera must be properly turn on otherwise the aperture is fully
closed at F11.

C.H.Ling