Re: [OM] T-32 Foot crack

Subject: Re: [OM] T-32 Foot crack
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 07:13:37 -0600
Well, first, the feet are replaceable and Olympus America will send you the
part for $3.

But

There is always a but.

Repairing it is not as easy as it seems. The entire flash has to be taken
apart.  There is one wire in particular that is VERY easy to break from its
solder joint.  I know. I broke it on the one I was fixing. I also broke it
on the one I opened up to see where I had to resolder it.  One of these days
(over a year later), I'll get around to soldering them both.

Tom