RE: [OM] Zuiko 250/2.0: First impressions

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 250/2.0: First impressions
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:48:14 -0700
Ohhhhh....You are an truly evil man to subject us to this extreme state of
personal euphoria. But....we can forgive you as we know you risked your
precious capital resources to achieve this rarified condition.  Sharing the
results from this work of art is, of course, mandatory to achieve total
forgiveness. Enjoy.  /jnm