Re: [OM] Please someone re-cap, what did Doris Fang buy for what incred

Subject: Re: [OM] Please someone re-cap, what did Doris Fang buy for what incredibly low price?
From: Rand E <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:23:35 -0500
We're not allowed to refer to specifics on that topic here on the list.
Details on this topic cause world wide outbreaks of a sudden nausious
malidy refered to in polite circles as the jealous pique.  Suffice it to
say, that my acquesition of an Olympus 40mm f2 for $125 was a minor
"Doris".  Doris has a signicant sized list of such items.  But, and
there's always a 'But' isn't there ?  Doris has achieved this list via
the avenue of diligent planning and evergetic hard work.  It isn't luck
or magic, it's planning and work.  She has freely shared her methods and
guidelines with the group.
I use some of them, I've gotten 'Lucky' too.
Rand E.