[OM] In defense of the OM40

Subject: [OM] In defense of the OM40
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:00:05 +0800
I own an OM 40 bought in Hong Kong that has worked very well for the past 4
yrs. Admittedly I do not beat up my cameras, babying is more likely I would
say. But the program mode can come in useful and the fact that it retains OTF
metering with flash like an OM 2n is a real plus. I like using this on
occasions when I would not want to risk losing (to theft of forgetfulness ) my
mint OM 2n.

Titoy